Monday, September 15, 2014

Next Gen House has moved!

Next Gen House has a new home! 

I've moved Next Gen House (with the help of Mark and his co-worker) to its own website. Allow me to introduce: 


If I am lucky enough to have you as a follower via Feedly or your own RSS, please update with the new address. And bear with me as I get the hang of a new system. I have degrees in liberal arts, not website management.

Next Gen House is also on Facebook at facebook.com/nextgenhouse. Head over there, give it a like, and help me become better at Facebook. Think of it like a public service.

Don't forget about Twitter and Instagram @nextgenhouse for riveting stuff you won't see on the blog, like my sweaty face after a run or what I made for dinner. 

Thanks for reading - I'll see you at nextgenhouse.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment